|Elev Gain:||54,367 ft (16,571m)|
|Calories:||53,553 C (224 kJ)|
I want to thank everyone for helping raise so much money for the San Francisco AIDS Foundation. I'm truly humbled by your generosity.
I'd also like to thank some of the awesome people who have supported me on this journey
- Bespoke Bicycles SF
- for my trusty steed, excellent support and service
- Financial Distrcit Foot And Ankle Center
- Dr Saunders and staff for custom orthotics for my cycling shoes
- The Chiropractic Way
- Dr Rob Murray and Tracie, keeping my spine in good shape
- Studio GHB
- Gib for aerodynamic hair improvments :)
- Trisha Weir Fashion
- for my glorious Betty Page devil outfit for the traditional day 5 "Red Dress Day"
- Everyone that rode with me, all over the country side
and of course, my lovely wife Tanya, who put up with many early mornings and post-ride zombie evenings, and has supported me the whole way.
We leave on the 5th at 6AM and will be arriving in LA on the 11th. You can follow along with the webcast on the ALC website
I'll also be updating Facebook/Twitter along the way
Thanks again to everyone!