2 Months Since My Last Confession
Procrastination is a wonderful sport. It'd be an abysmal failure at the Olympics though.
I realised I still haven't uploaded my post about Burning Man (it should go up with this post).
What have I been up to since then? Lesse...
- Liz & Virgil came to visit. After years of talking about it, we went to The French Laundry
- I got a ticket to Chillits at the last moment
- Tried a cigar for the first time
- I'm taking over as manager of my team at work. Selling your soul apparently isn't as painful as I'd thought.
- Dad came to visit. It's always fun to show people where we work and live and share why we're happy living in San Francisco
- I bought a tenor ukulele and started learning how to play it.